Build a PHP based Custom CMS Shopping Cart using any framework. Which has a similar look and feel and options like Dell Shopping Cart, Refer to attachments. The goal is to help internal sales team to effectively come up with customized quotes for a customer.
1) Users should be able to choose from a variety of options to be build one final product.
2) The best example is the Dell Shopping Cart, where the user starts with Operating-system options, Hard-Disk options, Ram options.. and goes on, Where in Each option is displayed as a tab, which the user can skip and jump to.
3) The Product has a basic configuration/Default configuration to begin with.. So you already have some options pre-selected to begin with, but the user has options to play around.
4) The shopping Cart has these features or sections.. Please see the attachment for more clarity.
a) Left box has a picture a description about the part being offered and upgrade or downgrade options pertaining to the part.
b) Right box depicts the result of user activity which results in price change, based on the activity performed.
c) User should be able to skip tabs/sections.
d) There should be a default flow, wherein the user builds the product. But also a separate optional tab which is totally customer dependent, like for
example a mouse, or adobe-studio software which has nothing to do with buying the computer itself.
e) User should be able to review, and print the final quote.
f) There is no payment module involved.
5) All the items/sections should be editable, If Admin chooses to replace computer products with Cycle or Car, the system should allow the same.
6) Users should be able to add or apply coupon/discounts or a straight forward percentage discount
7) The system should also allow user to put in a certain percentage of profit while building a quotation.
8) Option to add more notes / sections to the final review, before printout.
Quotes management (History, saved, submitted) needs to be included.
Please make sure you have read every section of the description, and carefully skillfully addressed the challenges, and problems, If I don't receive a good description of how you will proceed with the project. I am not interested.
I need to see that you have given it enough thought before placing your bid and message. I see a lot of blank hits, blank messages which are auto replies. I am not going to award anyone unless I see some details for example:
I want to see the description stating something similar: " We will be using PHP, mysql and Yii framework or zend framework or something similar, CMS can be best addressed with Joomla/Wordpress or something similar to Prestashop if you are smart. Jquery will be used to switch between shopping cart boxes and the items are customizable through scaffolding or something which is specific to this project, which gives me hope".
Thank you for your patience. Live examples of what you have done before (a project something similar will be great to see).
32 freelancers are bidding on average $2596 for this job
Kindly accept my bid for your Dell style Shopping Cart website project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks
We are `ISO 9001:2008’ and `BBB’ certified website and mobile apps Design - Development Company since 2003 and looking forward to discuss the project requirements with you in details. Best Regards, Kul
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of [url removed, login to view] check the PMB for more [url removed, login to view]
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call.