Replicate Dell Shopping Cart
This project was awarded to honeydreams for $1500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Build a PHP based Custom CMS Shopping Cart using any framework. Which has a similar look and feel and options like Dell Shopping Cart, Refer to attachments. The goal is to help internal sales team to effectively come up with customized quotes for a customer.
1) Users should be able to choose from a variety of options to be build one final product.
2) The best example is the Dell Shopping Cart, where the user starts with Operating-system options, Hard-Disk options, Ram options.. and goes on, Where in Each option is displayed as a tab, which the user can skip and jump to.
3) The Product has a basic configuration/Default configuration to begin with.. So you already have some options pre-selected to begin with, but the user has options to play around.
4) The shopping Cart has these features or sections.. Please see the attachment for more clarity.
a) Left box has a picture a description about the part being offered and upgrade or downgrade options pertaining to the part.
b) Right box depicts the result of user activity which results in price change, based on the activity performed.
c) User should be able to skip tabs/sections.
d) There should be a default flow, wherein the user builds the product. But also a separate optional tab which is totally customer dependent, like for
example a mouse, or adobe-studio software which has nothing to do with buying the computer itself.
e) User should be able to review, and print the final quote.
f) There is no payment module involved.
5) All the items/sections should be editable, If Admin chooses to replace computer products with Cycle or Car, the system should allow the same.
6) Users should be able to add or apply coupon/discounts or a straight forward percentage discount
7) The system should also allow user to put in a certain percentage of profit while building a quotation.
8) Option to add more notes / sections to the final review, before printout.
Quotes management (History, saved, submitted) needs to be included.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online