Restore Website functions that worked before transfer to new Server
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €141 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
I have a TYPO3 based Website that had to be transferred to a new Server. So far so good, but I have a number of issues the previous developer did not solve so I am posting again:
1) some Flash elements that did work no longer do work. See White patch in the middle at: [url removed, login to view]
2) The Background of some text elements is not transparent. See Product names such as "Komplettpaket" at: [url removed, login to view]
3) The Website is not properly integrated with the Domain. when I click on the Logo it does not go to home but jumps to the Provider page. All should seem as if the Content was under the [url removed, login to view] Domain
4) We have a shop that we can activate or deactivate. We also had a function where we can create Versions of our site (just different main page and Independent shop) reachable under a subdomain (for example [url removed, login to view]) where People can order from. This no longer works, but might have something to do with the incorrect Domain association to the Content. This should be reactivated. We also have many old shop artifcats that should be deleted.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online