- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 3
Hi, we are in the email marketing business. We process campaigns from our servers smtps. From the entire list, some are timing out sometimes, and we cant monitor all of them.
The program must be in c/vb whatever makes you confortable and assures us a stable work ground.
We need a simple SMTP checker that will do the following :
- Get the servers address ip, username and password from an online hosted page in this format : IP@username;pass
- Try and send an email to a designated email that we will put in the source before compiling . Regarding this, you will have to pay attention to the following :
- Check and see if the smtp server requires AUTHENTIFICATION. If it doesnt, and it allows annonymous sending, quit and move on to the next one .
- Check for auth type and only try AUTH LOGIN ( not cram md 5 or anything else ). Usually, these are the ones thaty have base64 encryption
- Must be multithreaded. at least 10-20 threads at a time .
- By checking them, we want the program to send us an email with a preset subject ( the subject must also include the ip user and pass so we know which is which ) and a preset letter uploaded online , or built in the source .
- MUST NOT HAVE ANY DEPENDENCIES , no .net or anything else. should be able to work on win xp vista 7 etc
- The online hosted page will have a Start / STOP button. When pressed, it must comunicate with the computer to start or stop checking .
Thats all. We will be working with escrow all the time, and I will require a team viewer test before releasing the funds.
Also, very important, I am looking for this to get done in the next week after bidding. If you know you cant handle it in that time frame, please dont bid .
Thank you .Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online