Scrape forum posts/threads and insert content in vbulletin
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $147 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a script capable of scraping data from specific online vbulletin forumS. The script must be able:
- to gather all public message threads along with corresponding user names and the dates/times of posting;
- the script should be operated on a live running basis (adding new threads and updating old threads - if new posts appear)
- avoid duplicated threads (avoid re-scraping data that it has already covered in the past).
- there is should be possibility to scrape threads from specified sub-forums to specified sub-forums on my forum.
Duty to limited budget I'm ready to pay up to $100
Hope for collaboration on a constant basis.
This project is an excellent opportunity for a freelancer to get an excellent review.
The bid with lower amount will be preferred.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online