VB Script or Java Script to automate Adobe Illustrator work process
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $222 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
The work process is divided in three parts. 2 parts can be easily automated and the third part should be left for human input.
Part 1: Automate Adobe Illustrator workflow so that it can read instructions from an external source like xml or txt and automatically create files and folders and populate them.
For example we have something like this:
Colour: Pantone 254C
Image [url removed, login to view] (link)
Source: [url removed, login to view] (link) [url removed, login to view] (link)
....and so on.
Adobe Illustrator CS5 should:
a. create an eps File1, create a folder named File1, put [url removed, login to view] in it
b. type the text Hello, apply Myriad 22pt and PMS 254 to it, centre it to the artboard
c. Place all jpegs, pngs, eps source files on the artboard and embed them.
d. Save the file as eps legacy version 10, close the file and move to the next file.
Part 2 should be left for human input where the artists will open files, adjust text, recreate or live trace art etc.
When artists are done with their work they should press a shortcut key to trigger the final autmation which will involve:
1. Centre artwork to the artboard
2. Resize artboard to fit artwork
3. Create a rectangle which exactly fits the artboard size and is sent to back Shift+Ctrl+]. It will be the background.
4. Apply the already copied to clipart colour to the background
5. While background is selected: Edit > Edit Colour > Recolour with Presets> 1 Colour Job > Pantone + Solid Coated
(Which basically applies the best Pantone + Solid Coated colour to the background.
6. Delete all unused colours from swatches
6. Saving File as eps, legacy version: Illustrator 10 to the same directory
7. Export a 150 dpi png to the same directory
8. Close the file.
Please only bid if you can write clean code and can easily accomplish the above software objectives.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online