Script to migrate user passwords from SMF to vBulletin
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $133 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- Emails not sending from my SMF forum
- Customise user registration/profile in phpBB Forum - Dont bid if you cant do this ...i will give you a Bad review!
- Issues with my Website ITILhub.com
- Xenforo Transfer Server Error : An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
- Find for me a very nice PHPBB Style
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
This project involves Simple Machines Forum, vBulletin, and Impex. I do not need assistance with Impex or migrating from SMF to vBulletin. I need a custom script so that user passwords from an SMF forum will work with vBulletin after an Impex migration. I need someone familiar with how SMF stores users passwords and can make this work for an Impex migration to vBulletin.
I am migrating a forum running SMF [url removed, login to view] to vBulletin 3.7 using the vBulletin Impex Migration Tool. vBulletin Impex will migrate everything over, except for user passwords. I am in need of a custom script or bridge so that users can login into vBulletin using their old SMF passwords. There are modifications to do this for phpBB and IPB, but not SMF.
Looking for someone who is familiar with vBulletin and Impex who can deliver this.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online