Seeking a software developer
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4942 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
Seeking a software developer (a real dedicated geek) very knowledgeable (current leading edge) in the implementation of proprietary algorithms on graphics card processors in a Windows 7 PC based environment.
Must have requirements:
1. Hands on direct experience embedding complex algorithms in graphics cards (example: GeForce GTX 690 or GTX Titan Graphics Card).
2. Multi threading and multiprocessor algorithm software implementation, integration and test.
3. End -to-End Integration and Test of the Graphics card (with embedded algorithms) at the graphic card level, Windows 7 PC level and Web Cloud level (Windows 7 PC to multi PCs).
4. Distributed tasking at the Web Cloud level.
5. End-to-End Integration of the Graphic Card (with embedded algorithms) in a Windows 7 based PC.
6. Developed tests and test plans for graphics cards.
7. Developed test and integration plans for graphics cards in a Window 7 PC platform.
8. Developed software interfaces for complex algorithms to graphics cards operating systems.
9. Direct experience with Open Source Graphic Card operating systems and proprietary systems.
10. Can select and utilize an appropriate debugger system for the target Graphics Card algorithm development.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online