We need a simple log in and user management system with the following functionality:
Admin log in.
Admin log out.
Admin can add/edit/delete accounts.
Accounts consist of username, password and email.
Password should be encrypted when saved to the dB.
Admin can assign user to one or more projects.
No registration is needed.
Once logged in, the user can be taken to a page that says 'You are now logged in'.
Technical details -
The dB log in credentials need to be kept in its own PHP file and loaded with an 'include_once' call.
dB calls need to use MySQLI.
Design is not required. However, basic CSS tags should be used for the basic layout.
• Database design/ development, experience with PHP in a LAMP environment.
• Database Architecture SQL Server
• Client side programming and layouts: XHTML, CSS, DIV's, W3C Standards, Cross Browser
• Administration of hosting environments: Control Panel
• Web Application / Services integration (XML, API, XSL, SOAP)
• Weblogs, Portal with User Log-on, Gallery etc
• Ability to produce clearly written and documented code/small utility which is easy to modify and maintain.
Please message me with introduction/details of your team and relevant prior work samples