Software to protect servers from DDOS attacks
- Status Closed
- Budget €30 EUR
- Total Bids 3
Hello, I would like to know if any freelancer can do a software to protect servers from DDOS attacks for a price of 30$ if it works I am glad to announce for a long term partnership and good money that can come up.
I don't know wich languages do you need to build this software, need to have as feature the following :
- The most accurate, highest performance protection against DDoS attacks.
- Built-in Intrusion Prevention System.
- Protection against SYN, TCP Flooding and other types of DDoS attacks.
- Real-time visibility of attack packets.
- TCP flow control. (Maximum connections restriction per IP)
- Attack packets filtering; UDP/ICMP/IGMP packets rate management.
- IP blacklist and whitelist.
- Disable/Enable proxy access on the application Layer.
- Stop hacker activities, such as Port scan, SQL injection etc.
- Protection against arp spoofing.
- Compact & Comprehensive Log Records
It need to protect forums & websites that are constructed in any language. For windows, linux and cloud servers.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online