I'm going to be integrating the BOINC client ([url removed, login to view]) into some office competitions, and I need a streamlined version of it with features removed. Primarily, participants do not get to change their team or view the overall stats. I have also posted a version of this request that is only for the daemon client because I feel it would be a simpler task, however I am posting this additionally because I would prefer people to have more insight into what's happening.
Hide from Simple View:
- "world community grid" logo at top and "My Projects", "New Projects" and "?" plus the logo/menu at the bottom (leaving the messages/pause/prefs/advanced options at the very bottom intact)
Hide from Advanced View:
- "Notices", "Projects", "Statistics" from tabs + menus
- "project" column within the "Tasks" tab
- "Select computer...", "Launch another BOINC Manager" from Advanced menu
- "Help" menu
- "Add project or account manager..." under Tools menu
- Disable notices dialogue taskbar pop-ups
- Upon installation, add additional account XML file
- Installer does not prompt to install Oracle VM VirtualBox
Basically, employees shouldn't know which team (referred to as "projects", not to be confused with the real projects such as Mapping Cancer Markers, which are referred to as "Applications") they are on or be able to switch, but that these things can be configured prior to compiling.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $220 for this job
Hello, We have excellent team of programmers and designers to work on your project efficiently and complete job in time. We have read your deepest requirement at our best and will surely give better results. thanks
Hi we are a team of freelance software developers, if you contact me at our website we can discuss the details of the project. w w w . [url removed, login to view]