Twilio Advanced IVR & Database Integration
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £267 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
We are currently sourcing quotes for a Twilio advanced IVR and database integration for an online print company. To a knowledgeable Twilio user this should be quite straight forward.
1. Caller ID Lookup and if known, greet with name
2. If known, ask if they want to check order status. If yes, pull recent order data from database and read back.
3. If caller ID is not known, offer different options and transfer through to operator
4. All voice prompts including order details need to be MP3 files (supplied), rather than the automated voice of Twilio
Our website is coded fully in ColdFusion and as such runs an MSSQL database, so a solid knowledge of ColdFusion is necessary.
There is no strict deadline on this project and we are currently only sourcing quotations, so there may be a 2-3 week gap before we accept a bid.
In your bid, please provide an all-inclusive price and time frame to complete this job.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online