Twilio Call Center
This project was awarded to charli007 for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
This project is for you to make me a Twilio Call Center/Call Tracking campaign. I have Twilio code successfully running right now (web based calling).
I need you to make some additional code for me for this and for another site/Twilio account.
Here are the requirements:
Right now we purchase #'s through Twilio to track various ad placements online. We need a simple system to manage the numbers:
1. Place to input phone numbers purchased in Twilio and what the number is being used for, i.e. Google Places listing, Yahoo Local listing, Banner ad 1, etc. Each number should also include the city/state of where it is for, i.e. area code 305, Miami, FL (this shows in Twilio when you buy a number- just so we can easily look at the list and know where it's at).
2. Every time a number is called, increase the count by one for that number and report the duration of the call.
3. Each number will have a setting for number to forward to. There should be a global default setting when adding a new number to
the system to have the number forward to the default number. Or you can manually adjust the number to forward to any number you choose (landline
or cell phone- non Twilio number)
4. Push number of person calling (caller ID) into Salesforce as a new lead, include call time and lead source (i.e. Banner ad 1 from step 1).
Please put the word CALL in your bid so I know you've read the above and can handle this simple job. Please PM me with why you're a good fit for this.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online