I need a form like the one that pops up when you visit this link - [url removed, login to view] - offering the $25 Gift Card. The form needs to perform exactly like this one - an unblockable popup that can only be minimized and when it is minimized it pins an icon in a pre-determined location on the website. The form needs to be able to be adjusted so that:
1) A customer logo can be placed on the form (like the Springfield [url removed, login to view] logo on the bottom left)
2) Different customers can have different offers (some may have the same offers, some may have different brand of gift cars and others may have a coupon for a discount on a purchase and not gift cards)
3) Some free form text needs to be available for any special stipulations.
4) Once the "Get Your Coupon" button (which needs to be customizable as well) needs to link to an email address as well as a ADF XML lead address (not 100% necessary but preferred)
5) Once the code is deployed to the site to run the offer, need the ability to "pause" the offering so the popup does not show and need the ability to change the details of the offer even after provisioned (without redeploying the code to the site). At the very least need to be able to change the types of gift cards being offered as well and be able to change the offer to a discount offer instead of gift cards (or vice versa) - so change it from offering 3 gift card options to an offer for a $250 Discount on a vehicle purchase. The entry fields would remain the same.
6) The offers need to be available for business customers to see, so reporting capability - a simple webpage that is pw proected for each customer so they can see the offers requested and be able to redeem offers for customers (we can build that part).
7) The code would be deployed to multiple pages on a website but only pop-up once per visit. So once it is minimized only the icon shows on the other pages.
We do have something built that works to a degree - [url removed, login to view] - but the offer does not pin an icon to a specified location on the website page when we "x" it out or minimize it...and we cannot pause the offer once it is provisioned. And the code to deploy is very long...so if you can shorten that code via some type of link or such and write code around it that will allow pausing of the offer on a backend tool for us and to pin an icon on the site we can use our code and form for the popup...
9 freelancers are bidding on average $1342 for this job
We can do this project ........................Our bid is tentative, we will finalise price after a small discussion about specs with you............................