General task description
Programming Functions in Visual Basic for Applications to interact with Web Application ‘Textkernel Sourcebox’. The required Functions include interfacing with web pages and SOAP 1.2 web interface. The interfacing has to be done against Sourcebox, a web service that parses candidate CV’s and delivers the extracted information in a XML file. Detailed technical specifications are available in the document ‘Sourcebox Interfacing Guide’ (see attachment). A test account for testing will be provided.
- VBA Module with specified functions, programmed in Access 2013, Database Format .mdb (Access 2003 Database format)
- HTTP Post etc. realized with [login to view URL] library
- Using Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Error handling included
- Code contains comments
Specification of required functions
Login and presenting Sourcebox Application Main Screen in Internet Explorer
Function TKNLogin(account as string, username as string, password as string)
- Simply log in an present Sourcebox Main screen in Internet Explorer
Upload and process a CV in any supported source Format
Function TKNUpload(Filename as string, account as string, username as string, password as string)
- Log on if necessary, if already session exists using actual JSESSIONID
- Upload CV File (HTTP Post) and present the extractions result page (result-view) in Internet Explorer
Download structured XML Output
Function TKNDownload(XMLFilename as string, Fotofilename as string)
- Simulating pressing store button on result-view page
- Download and save result XML file according parameter XMLFilename (example: C:\temp\[login to view URL])
- Save candidate picture under Fotofilename (example: C:\temp\[login to view URL]). The picture (if available) is part of the result XML (<profilepicture>, base64content)
Upload and process a CV in any supported source format, download structured XML Output without Sourcebox web screens, using SOAP 1.2 Web Interface.
This Function make the whole process without using web Screens.
Function TKNProcess(Filename as string, account as string, username as string, password as string, XMLFilename as string, Fotofilename as string)
- Simply log out
9 freelancers are bidding on average $600 for this job
Hi, I have great experience in SOAP and website data extraction using [login to view URL] i have done the extraction of many sites like [login to view URL],[login to view URL],[login to view URL],[login to view URL],[login to view URL],[login to view URL] and man More
Hello! I have 8 years experience in programming. I know VBA and Access well. I can make this project for you. Everything will be done according to your requirements.
Greetings!!! We are glad to bid on your project and would be more happy if get a chance to work on the same. Please see PMB for details. Thanks Sonali@TeamUnipixel