I need a very simple plugin that adds an external link in the form of a wordpress menu button, and has an icon in the button like other buttons.
See the screen shot for better idea of where I would want it. <[url removed, login to view]>
Also, the plugin would make use of wordpress's pseudo cronjob to run a cronjob on a external script, once every minute..
Both external link url and cronjob php script url will be pulled from two rows of a table that is named like this: $table_prefix."special_table , which will already be present before the plugin in installed.
So in Recap the Plugin should:
1) Add a button that is an actually external link above 'Dashboard', with icon,(It can be anything, I can change the icon later on my end post project) ,
2) The external link to use will be pulled from a row of a table. More details about table structure below:
3) Associate a wpcronjob with an external script. Script url will be stored in the table mentioned below.
------------ Details on Table ---------
The table structure :
**name:** wp_special_table (note that wp_ needs to be the table prefix default of that wordpress installation)
**Structure**: id,? name(field), value(field)
rows we will use:
link_url ,? <[url removed, login to view]>
cronjob_url , <[url removed, login to view]$blog_id>
note $blog_idshould include the current blogid, (only relevant for multisite wordpress installs, can be left blank for singlesite). Thank you!
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.