I am looking for a programmer well versed in PHP and MySQL who can troubleshoot and fix the following issues on a customized site designed using Boonex Dolphin software (version [url removed, login to view]) and utilizing Longtail's JW Player (version [url removed, login to view]).
1. I would like the videos on my site to be viewable on iPhones. I am assuming upgrading to JW Player 6 will allow this? I’m open to better suggestions if not, but there are video ad features currently set up that I would like to keep intact and operable as is.
2. The embed code generated for the videos posted on my site doesn’t embed properly. When embedding the videos it displays a “not registered” message.
3. Implement an embed video code field in the video upload form that allows a user to input embed code from another site that allows a video they desire to be played on my site within the JW Player.
• The field can be added on the same form users currently use to upload a video from their hard drive.
• All the features that apply to videos uploaded from a hard drive should apply to these embedded videos: such as being searchable by the tags or a title the user enters and being visible on same pages (for instance: Video viewer, Video browser, Profile pages).
• Embed code on my site for these videos should honor the source site’s embed code
4. Add the ability in admin contents section that can search for the videos based on user as well as select/show embedded videos only