Web Based Game (PHP, MySQL, CSS, jQuery/JS/Ajax)
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $35 USD / hour
I'm seeking a competent web developer, proficient in the following skills, with a competitive rate:
- PHP (OOP, Smarty, Zend Framework*)
- Orchestra (Engine Yard), cloud based scaleable hosting*
We have a SVN repository where development will take place. Builds will be tagged and deployed on a daily or weekly basis by myself.
The current code base is partially MVC based. We require a developer for the following tasks:
- Converting the codebase to use Smarty
- Converting the codebase to utilise a MVC approach (possibly using Zend Framework)
- Bug fixes
- Development of new features
An NDA will need to be signed before work can start. The game has been neglected for a while, so lacks a large player base as was previously the case.
Please include your previous experience with the above skill sets.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online