OK. Let's start with the basics.
We have developed a security system for 19" Server cabinets. (it is a pcb with sockets for locks and sensors. It has an IP address and web based interfaced).
There is 1 locking systems per cabinet, but there can be hundreds of cabinets in the same network.
What we are trying to achive now is:
* to have a Single Point of Contact GUI (Dashboard) that will pull all the data from multiple cabinets and display it nicely on a web based app (in. kind of spreadsheet format)
* to be able to change all the settings on multiple locking systems from the Dashboard level.
* Dashboard has to be login/password protected.
* Event logs have to be taken from each locking system and inserted into MySQL database.
* There has to be a reporting system created to be able to display/email event log in PDF/CSV format. It can be very simple spreadsheet looking file.
* There is a few ways of connecting and getting data from the locking system boards. (UTP or SNMP connection in supported by the locking board, but there is few other options.)
I know it doesn't explain what we actually want, but it is very hard to explain without seeing the system we have.
To sum it up:
* We want to pull data from a device that has a web based administration systems (the system is similar to most common Router admin websites).
* We want to be able to set up and configure all the settings on multiple locking devices (router-like) from Dashboard level single point of contact GUI.
Please contact us from more details if interested.
Please not the price is not final. I had to choose the options, so I have chosen £250-750 GBP. Budget and timescales will be negotiated.
20 freelancers are bidding on average £1428 for this job
Hi, I have extensive experience working on custom CMS/web applications in PHP/MySQL, as well developing reporting/logging utilities. I'll be happy to help you out. Cheers.
My names is Ana Maria . I have read your project Description. It seems easy for me to work on this project. I am ready to discuss more about the project.