Website's User Area and User Communications Development in existing PHP software
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £346 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
We currently use Geodesic Classifieds Software which is written in PHP. However, we use it for our musician's booking agency. We would like you to make the following additions:
1) We want to have 2 types of users – musicians and event holders - each with a different user area and a different admin section within the already existing Geodesic admin. The musician's user area and admin section is already there, so it's just creating the event holders user area and admin section.
2) On musician's listing page we want an 'enquire about booking this artist' link. The link should take event holders to an enquiry form with about 10 fields. We will let you know which fields they are.
3) Enquiry forms should come straight to us where we can check them.
4) We then want to be able to send the enquiry from the event holder to the musician at the click of a button. (We wish to withhold certain information from the enquiry so not all fields will be used). The musician will receive this message in his message folder and we want an email sent to his personal email address, informing him that he has an enquiry waiting at our site.
5) When the musician sees the enquiry message in his message box, we want there to be a reply form with 3 or 4 fields. This reply form will be confirming whether they can do the event or not, fees etc. This confirmation form should come to us.
6) If the confirmation form says no to the enquiry, then we want to be able to send a message to the event holder informing them of this. The event holder will receive this message in his message folder and we want an email sent to his personal email address, informing him that he has a message waiting on our site.
7) If the confirmation form says yes the musician can do it then we want a message sent to the event holder informing them of this. Also in this message there should be a link to a page where they can sign a contract. The event holder will receive this message in his message folder and we want an email sent to his personal email address, informing him that he has a message waiting on our site.
8) The contract page which the event holder will go to will have a contract made from a basic template with the fields from the original enquiry put in. The event holder should be able to sign this contract by drawing his signature with a mouse.
9) When the event holder submits the signed contract he should be taken to Paypal to pay the booking fee (the amount will be different for each contract so you will probably have to draw the amount from the database). Once he has paid, the submission of the contract will be completed. He will receive a message informing him of his successful submission (as usual sent to his message box but informed of this message in his personal email).
10) Once we have the submitted contract from the event holder we then want to send an automated message to the musician (as usual sent to his message box but informed of this message in his personal email). This message will have a link to a page where he can sign the contract. The contract on this page will be the same contract that the event holder signed, therefore it will have the event holders signature on it. The musician should be able to sign this contract by drawing his signature with a mouse.
11) The completed contract will then be submitted to us and a copy should automatically be sent to both the event holder and the musician. This should be a .pdf attachment to the email.
12) We want an 'enquiry' section in our admin area where all enquiries are logged and everything - information, emails, contracts etc. - from the enquiry can be accessed.
Any changes that you make to existing software files should be clearly marked in the code. We would also like you to inform us of the exact changes you have made (the folders, files, lines etc.) so that when we have Geodesic software updates, your work doesn't get lost.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online