I want a website code or application to make patients put a cd or DVD to their disk reader and upload DICOM files automatically to my Dropbox or Wetransfer account with a click of a button.
1. The patient inserts his angio CD to the CD Drive
2. The script or desktop application detects the DICOM files inside multiple folders written on the CD or DVD
3. The patients enters his name, email and phone number on the desktop application or website.
4. The files are uploaded to the server or preferably to a file uploading site like wetransfer or dropbox
5. The DICOM files are archieved in a single folder (preferably the patient name and uploading date)
6. A notification mail is send to the administrator that a new folder is ready to review
7. A notification mail is sent to the patient that upload was successfull and the files are under work
8. A link for the folder could be sent to the patient and administartor for future retrieval.
9. If we decide for the site server we also will need payment and login for the patient for storage
10. If we decide for a file uploading site we wont need payment
11. The app will be used in Turkish (I can translate it) but will also use the original English version
DICOM files are angio films inside multiple folders written on a single CD or DVD which takes aprox 20 MB for each file and 150 MB for the whole DICOM files that will be uploaded.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $401 for this job
I have worked with enterprises like GE and given the solutions for marketing communication portals (http://getcreatve.gehealthcare.com) which is very much similar to your requirement.