This project was successfully completed by jishuprasun for $75 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In2 days
I have a website where customers submit data which is then publicly viewable. I need some changes. See details below:
The website script is used on 4 websites, so when you make the change to one, you will go paste the changes to the other sites.
The website backend allows (logged in) users to submit literature to be considered for publication. In the interface there is a form field for the users to add a comment or personal bio. The data they enter is posted to the bio page which is publicly viewable. Unfortunately, the comments are also posted to the bio page, and that was a mistake in the design.
1. I want the single form field to be split into two separate fields One for bio and one for comments. The bio will post to the bio page exactly as it does now. (no real changes there). The comments will post to a separate database field which will allow the administrator to see the comment when they view submissions for consideration.
2. The customers are all included in the mass-email function. From the user interface, I want logged in users to be able to opt out of mass-emails.
3. From the user interface, logged in users should be able to change their password.
4. The edit bio function does not work for users. I want logged in users to be able to edit their bio page. I'm not sure why editing that database field does not function, it might be a permission issue, I have not looked, but they need to be able to see their bio when they login and be able to edit it as needed. Right now they cannot see it from the user interface. They can only see it if they search through the public bios page. So that data field needs to post to the user interface so every time they log in they can see their bio, and then make changes.
This is not much work but sometimes the little things make a big difference to users. I need these changes in a timely fashion. I will choose the helper soon, so don;t wait too long to post a bid. I don't want to post the website name here. If you need to see it, send me a note and I'll privately post a URL for you. You may feel free to open a free account, just send me the email you used so I can delete it after you look.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online