Hello and thanks for stopping by.
Im looking for a qualified and experienced PHP coder/ Wordpress plugin developer to modify the code and to add a few functionalities to a list building plugin.
The plugin uses popups, slide-in, in-post auto responders forms etc. and can be seen at [url removed, login to view] - check the functions video at the middle of the page and the Demo link below.
- The plugin is set to use ONLY one kind of each form template on a given page, so if we’re choosing the popup optin form on the home page, we won’t be able to re-use the same popup optin form on any other page.
I would like to add a functionality that will enable to use the same function on different pages, so admin would see all the pages (drop down menu) and could choose where and what form template to place on each page while being able to use the same function on different pages (i.e. popup on the home page and on any other page).
- The plugin has Facebook subscription (auto optin) and sharing function, It shares a link to the offer with an image and description, I would like to add a function so the plugin could share the whole optin form template including the offers images and description etc. on Facebook subscribers wall and feed.
- Re-skin the admin dashboard and the templates editors so it’ll be more user friendly (plugins settings flow) - I will provide the new dashboard psd file and you will need to adapt the new dashboard design to suit up-coming Wordpress update.
- Add 10 new optin forms templates, I will provide the new designs in psd format and a few in html format.
- Adding a licensing/activation code to the plugin connected to our own licensing system.
- Make the plugin responsive suited for mobile devices.
- Set up languages files within the script for future translation to three other languages.
I have many well coded code snippets from my other plugins that you will be able to use, but you will need to code the Facebook optin form sharing option and the functionality that enable admin to use any form on any given page from scratch.
1. IMPORTANT: No COMPANIES or projects managers, ONLY individuals.
2. Please do not apply if you haven’t previously created complicated Wordpress plugins for the internet marketing niche that can be checked.
3. Time frame respected is a crucial factor for a successful current and future collaboration, so you must complete the project within THREE WEEKS time maximum - NO EXCUSES and you must provide updates ONCE a week - miss one and the project is cancelled.
4. Must be able to sign and send back project agreement indicating all the above and the time frame.
5. Must have expert level skills in WordPress plugin's design, programing or tweaking any feature in Wordpress since we will also be using snippets of my code.
6. Must be FAST - work and understand, there will no written specifications for this plugin.
7. IMPORTANT: Good English, Must be available on Skype cause we’ll go over the plugin flow on Skype call, and for the weekly updates.
8. IMPORTANT: You make the testing and bug fixing, then allow 21 days for beta testing by our marketing team and if any bug is found, you’re going to fix it within a week time.
9. One month WP versions updates - especially the up-coming Wordpress update which should be here in a few days.
10. All copyright and ownership of the completed plugin idea, features, code and design are our property only, you will have no right once your bid is accepted.
11. Stages of payment: 40% upon bid acceptance, 40% upon completion of a working plugin on my server, 20% after 21 days beta testing plus 10% after bug fix if found, total - 110%.
12. If you can create a new Video demo illustrating all the existing and new features, I am willing to pay additional fees.
Thanks for your time,
-Ziki De Naim