I need a script that can execute in Windows that will:
1) Randomly select an image from a set within a folder and present it in a maximized window with a plain button at the bottom that says "Go."
2) On the "Go" button being clicked, will replace the original image with another (set, invariable) image to be drawn on by the user with a button at the bottom that says "Done."
3) Once the image is modified, will, on the "Done" button being clicked, name it for the current date and time and save it as a PDF to a target folder on our LAN.
a) The purpose of this script is to first show a rotating informational slashscreen, then present an image to be drawn on using a Window Tablet PC and save those files for easy access across our LAN.
b) I believe most images, such as jpg, will work just fine and there should be no need to "write to" a tablet pc specifically.
c) Saving to PDF is desired but necessary if doing so is a technical problem.
Thanks very much for your interest. Please contact me with any questions.
1) It's been brought to my attention that the prereqs indicate that the app must be written in PHP. I don't care what language it is written in and am completely open to other platforms (such as webpages) that will perform these same actions. I DO need this little app to run as reliably as possible and allow for somewhat easy adding and deleting of the collection of randomly pulled splashscreens which will be mostly announcements and informational flyers.
2) The second image pulled after the splashscreen is just a picture (a human body) to be drawn on (freehand squiggles, dots, circles and lines, etc.) using the tablet pc and then saved as modified. There are no boxes being filled in or any data gathered; we're just seeking to go paperless with a common form we use.