An exciting opportunity for MALAYSIANS only, for those who are keen. Only serious applicants need apply.
We are seeking a talented JUNIOR Programmer (SCRUM) to ensure all our projects are deployed/executed within set timelines and project deadlines.
Salary : [url removed, login to view] Month
1) Full Time, Permanent position in Kelana Jaya, Malaysia.
2) Experience in Project Management and SCRUM: daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, user stories, sprint and release planning, demos, etc
3) Experience in at least 3 years as a Programmer.
4) Able to transform challenges into opportunities.
5) An advantage if you are able to track and monitor progress by using the Waterdown Chart.
6) Of course, we’re looking for self-starters - candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction, and learn by asking the right questions.
PHP, Project Management, Software Architecture, Software Testing, Website Management