A team of up to 4+ developers are needed!
FIRM PROJECT COMPLETION DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 29, 2013
Lowest bids will have an advantage, but the priority is for SKILLED and EXPERIENCED DEVELOPERS (5+years)
- ADULT CONTENT -
We have an eCommerse/Social Networking website currently under development, but we need to hire another team to help build the dating and webcam model component of our site.
~~~ MUST work FAST, FAST, FAST, EFFICIENT and MASTERLY ~~~
*Initial Interview Questions:
1. How many developers do you have that can work on our project?
2. How much experiences does “each” developer have?
3. How many hours can “each” developer commit to working per day Monday to Friday?
4. Are these developers available to work extra hours Saturday and/or Sunday? (Please specify which days and # of hours per developer)
5. What are your normal business hours? 9am to 5pm?
6. How many hours are you able to work within our availability?
(We are available from 8am to 10pm EST Monday to Sunday.
7. What professional skills does your team possess that will be an asset to our project?
8. What personal traits make your team uniquely qualified for our project?
9. What expertise do you have to create a Windows based GUI scraper for data and pictures? Ex. PYTHON, PHP, C, etc.
* All our projects are tracked using Freelancer Time tracker, but our "billing and progress" is tracked via Snagit Desktop Video Recorder. We have ongoing projects with website developers and graphic designers/illustrators. This process works for us and our contractors. It's simple to use and as long as you have a strong work ethic and integrity, it is a simple process to record the work you do for us and upload the videos on a mutually shared Dropbox or Google Drive for us to receive. Bidding on this project means you are accepting the terms outlined in this post and the attached employment agreement.
Once hired, the attached document and an NDA (which will be sent to you via private messaging) will need to be filled out, each section initialed, signed and dated.
** Payment options: Submitted work that meets with our approval is paid via Freelancer or PayPal.
We have a 5.0 rating for a reason, we are a serious and trustworthy employer. The Contractors we hire provide a high quality service, clarify and understand what we want and do everything they can to meet and exceed our expectations. This is how we do business, we keep our business model and relationships simple – Give us what we ask for and what we want, and we’ll pay you for your time. It’s this simple.
We honor quality products with guaranteed payment. We do not provide milestones to Freelancers we have NOT worked with before.
*** We are a small company with a big heart, but we have run into a few shady contractors for which this point applies to. We will not tolerate dishonorable behavior. If you make a small mistake, we'll let it slide, once. If you make a big mistake, you'll need to fix it at your own expense. Freelancers who are suspected of stretching out project time by working inefficiently, creating code/design errors or failing to provide a complete, tested and satisfactory product will be terminated from our project immediately, billed time will be forfeited and you and/or your agency will be blacklisted from our hiring pool.
Furthermore, we reserve the right to reject any article, design or project creation which is not, in our opinion, of publishable or usable standard, or does not meet with our requirements. We are fair and reasonable, but any work which cannot be completed to our satisfaction will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited.
**** Basic fine print:
Upon selecting your custom creation/work, the Freelancer grants all rights of use of the created pieces to us, the customer. The granted rights of use comprise a worldwide, exclusive, sublicensable, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, display, and publish the selected work.