This project involves the creation of a template project that uses the Zend Framework 2.0 (ideally built using the Zend Studio 10.0).
The project will be built using the framework layout (application,data,library,public,scripts,tests,etc.) and will perform the following:
- The user will reach the application and be prompted for their email address and password.
- The user will be authenticated against a MySQL database using MD5 encryption for password storage
- If the user is not already registered, they may register with an email, full name, and password.
- The system will send a confirmation email to the user.
- The user must receive and select a URL to confirm their name and address.
- The user cannot login to the system until the confirmation takes place.
- If the user attempts to login before verification has taken place, they are told that they cannot login until verification has taken place.
- Users may request that the system re-send the verification email.
- If users have forgotten their password, they may initiate a password reset.
- Users are emailed a password reset URL allowing them to follow the URL and reset their password.
- An email is sent out to the user notifying them that their account password has been changed.
- Once users are authenticated, they are brought to a "member" home page.
- All pages do not need to be styled in any particular fashion but should use best practices of Zend
- The end project should be importable into Zend Studio
- With the exception of the Zend framework, no 3rd party software may be used.
- All code must be able to be freely posted to an open source Git location by us without any license violations (again, with the exception of Zend)
DO NOT respond to this unless you can deliver the work within 5 business days. No exceptions.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $675 for this job
Hi We have read your requirements.We have completed 80+ big PHP & various PHP CMS like Wordpress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla, Prestashop projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
I have 6 years of development and consultancy experience of PHP, Zend Framework 2.0, Zend Framework 1.12 doctrine, MVC, JQuery, CSS, XHTML, Linux. Please see PMB