Zend PHP+Postgres - App to upload and manage files on Amazon S3
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1367 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Need an application developed in ZEND + PorstgreSQL 9.1+ Twitter Bootstrap (layout), that manages files (upload, download, search, email, delete). Here is how it need it to work:
1) user create an account in the application with facebook or username+password;
2) user can create categories of files;
3) user can create types of files;
4) user can upload a file and fill a form describing the file, using the fileds: (Date, Name, Type, Category, Description, TAGS);
5) a table in the DB manage the information about the file, including the location of it;
6) application upload the file to Amazon S3, get and show the return result, filling the DB;
7) user can search files by any of the fields (Date, Name, Type, Category, Description, TAGS) using the FullTextIndex search;
8) user can download the file, send and email with the link to download, delete the file, update the information about that file;
More information, please get in contact.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online