Prosper202 Development process
Prosper202 is a tool designed to gather and analyze internet marketing campaigns information provided by each user when they visit certain URL's.
The main development process will consist on the transition of current prosper202 PHP code to python, using DJANGO framework. The database will be migrated from current prosper202 engine to POSTGRESQL, which turns to have better capabilities such as higher performance, scalability and is widely used on AWS environments.
Technologies used in the development process:
1. Language: Python
2. Framework: Django.
3. Database Engine: tentative Postgresql on the first stage but mongodb is in mind.
4. Software architecture: MVC (model view controller).
On this stage the developer will successfully migrate the basic prosper202 php code to Python in order to submit the followed application to the client:
1. Fully working authorization and authentication module.
2. Administrative module with CRUD operations over the "users" module.
3. Fully functional Prosper202 with all Prosper202 Modules. Ready to be deployed on production server. Using Unofficial repository listed here [url removed, login to view]
4. With Basic UI or UI same as Prosper202
1. Offer Geo Rotation and tracking.
2. Weighted Offer Rotation
3. Data import and export using CSV.
4. UI , Graphs , Charts
5. Landing Page element rotation and tracking.
The developer will begin to all behaviors from the document [url removed, login to view] , this will be selected by the client and if some of them requires modifications over already done modules, extra time will be added to the dead line. (The extra time depends on complexity of the modules and will be discuss with the client)
Final delivery, the application will be delivered to the client with a report about test results, the test results will consist on: Load test, security test (penetration) and fallover.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $2481 for this job
Hello, Iam senior Web-developer & .Net/Mysql/Wordpress/Magento/Php artist with exp over 15 years. and can complete in your time with [url removed, login to view] PM for more details