A property Management Software including website
This project received 60 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £4941 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£3000 - £5000 GBP
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND GO THROUGH THE INFORMATION BEFORE MAKING CONTACT.
I am looking for a property management software, which can upload properties to portals as well as keep all the record about a particular property.
Something similar to Thesaurus ( google it) or here is the link [url removed, login to view] but with added functionality. Someone who has the experience of working on a property softwares and websites.
inaddition to the above the website should have following functionality
The site will be comprised of the following functions, defined by user of the site: -
A property owner wishing to sell or let their property will be able to do the following: -
1. Create an account. This is defined by their title, name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, username (always the email address), password.
2. Retrieve Login information by sending a request for their password.
3. Log in
4. Create an infinite number of property listings
5. In respect of any listing control its status (available, under offer, let etc)
6. Upload up to 12 photos per property
7. Create a link to a 3D walkthrough if they have one
8. Create a link to a Virtual tour if they have one
9. Create a link to a Video if they have one
10. Choose from one of a number of service levels.
11. Preview the listing
12. Make a payment for the listing via Paypal (Other payment gateways are possible)
13. Publish the listing
The owner will be automatically notified by email of the publication of the property. From that moment on and once a fortnight (this is configurable) they will receive an email from the system which requires them to log in and validate the property as still being available, failure to do so will result in it being automatically removed from the live site.
1. A visitor to the site will be able to perform searches for properties that are available to let, purchase or rent to buy.
2. They can search by list or by map and find properties which meet their requirements in terms of price, accommodation and location.
3. A visitor can request a viewing or ask a question of the owner by email sent via the system. This replicates the eBay method. In order to do this the applicant must register themselves with the system. Real email addresses will never be displayed or sent.
4. A visitor can view a slideshow of images.
C. The System
The system will send a variety of emails at specific trigger points and perform status maintenance automatically. Emails will be sent as follows:
1. Upon registration to the superuser (you)
2. Upon registration to the registrant
3. Upon payment to the superuser
4. Upon payment to the payee
5. Upon fortnightly status renewal to owner
6. Upon request for information or viewing to owner
7. Upon receipt of reply to owner
8. Upon withdrawal of property to superuser
9. Upon withdrawal of property to owner
10. Upon automatic change of status from available to withdrawn to owner
11. Upon automatic change of status from available to withdrawn to superuser
The system will automatically remove a property from the list of available instructions when a request to confirm its availability is not responded to within 7 days.
1. The superuser will automatically receive email notifications of all new listings added to the database
2. The superuser will have administrative add/amend/delete rights on all listings
3. The superuser will have administrative abilities to edit property types
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online