purchase access to directory via Zen Cart - repost
This project was awarded to ecartsolutions for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have had Zen Cart ([url removed, login to view]) installed and functioning on my website for some time now. I understand how to use Zen Cart's feature to make certain files downloadable when purchased by registered users. However, I would like for my Zen Cart's registered users to be able to purchase access to a whole directory on my website (accessible via that specific user's login and password info), which is something Zen Cart is not set up to do.
- The registered Zen Cart user purchases access to a particular directory.
- The registered Zen Cart user goes to that directory, say, "/gen", on my website.
- The registered Zen Cart user is prompted for their Zen Cart login and password.
- The registered Zen Cart user gives his/her Zen Cart login and password, and if they have in fact paid for access to that dir, is able to access pages in the directory; if they have not paid for access, it will send them to an error page with an explanation that access must be purchased.
(Eventually I can imagine wanting to make multiple directories separately purchasable.)
I don't know if this is directly doable using Zen Cart's MySQL username/password info and altered htaccess permissions or would require something more complicated. When you respond with a bid, please state how you personally would go about making this work. I would like to make it as straightforward and reliable as possible.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online