For the web store constructed in Joomla [url removed, login to view] and Virtuemart 1.1.5 stable i would need a program to check the products in the excell form (price list) and compare it firstly with the older version of excel(price list) and let me know which products:
1. Are NEW
2. Price changed
Then i would need the program to compare the excell (price list) with the products on the web store and:
1. Let me know if i need to add the product (if there are new products from the supplier)
2. Let me know if i need to update the price (the price in old and new excell are not the same)
3. Give me a fast option to only update the price (without doing it in virtuemart manually)
4. Give me an option to insert new product in virtuemart (also show me the progress of product i already inserted and the ones i need to insert-so there is a selfchecking list of products that needs to be inserted on the web shop)
5. Give me an option to check or uncheck the products i want to be check or inserted (if the supplier sells also some other things i dont want to sell or import)
6. Any other usefull feats that you can provide that comes from the experience
The working program must be tested first before it is upgraded to the live site. The integration and 100% functionality is a mandate for the completion of the project.
I will only award the project when i see at least a glimpse of a working project on a test site. I need a working program. I don't want to award the project to someone who don't deliver.
If you THINK you can do it, DONT apply for the job. I need someone who KNOWS he CAN DO IT!! And also knows how to do it and have the experience.
Please read the post twice. If you don't understand what i need from the project, please ask. I will say it another 5 times if needed.
In the attachments there are 2 files of price lists (one older and one new) so you can test the program. This is only one example of the price list (some others have different columns and some are even in .csv). It is your job to figure out how the process should work.
What each column is for is mostly self explanatory, but if you need help, please PM me.