webbased php/mysql rss editor - repost
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €226 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
We want a php/mysql website application for creating rss feed.
we need a website that allows :
- user logon : users are part of an organisation. Every organisation had his own rss feeds (xml file)
- wenn logged on : the user gets a list of all the feeds and the user can choose : delete the selected, edit the selected of add a new feed
- expired feeds are automatic deleted
- editing of new results in an editor screen, here users can mutate/add rss-title, description, image , caterogy (form predefined list) and publicating start and end date
- the feeds are stored in an xml file conform rss specifications on the same server where the application is running (e.g. in a map) together with enclosed images.
- description to install the application like : file placements, creating database fields, creating users/organisations, caterogylist etc.
- in fase 1: defining users, organisations, database can be done manualy.
Some example screendumps are added.
Future fases should have:
- webbases adding users and organisations
- userrights to see messages form other users
- filtering in the message list on category
- duration value (to be use in a rss-slideshow)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online