We want a php/mysql website application for creating rss feed.
we need a website that allows :
- user logon : users are part of an organisation. Every organisation had his own rss feeds (xml file)
- wenn logged on : the user gets a list of all the feeds and the user can choose : delete the selected, edit the selected of add a new feed
- expired feeds are automatic deleted
- editing of new results in an editor screen, here users can mutate/add rss-title, description, image , caterogy (form predefined list) and publicating start and end date
- the feeds are stored in an xml file conform rss specifications on the same server where the application is running (e.g. in a map) together with enclosed images.
- description to install the application like : file placements, creating database fields, creating users/organisations, caterogylist etc.
- in fase 1: defining users, organisations, database can be done manualy.
Some example screendumps are added.
Future fases should have:
- webbases adding users and organisations
- userrights to see messages form other users
- filtering in the message list on category
- duration value (to be use in a rss-slideshow)
11 freelancers are bidding on average €226 for this job
Dear Sir, We would love to get this opportunity of working with you. We can assure you that we will provide you with a very nice website with all the features provided. Regards NetzPro
9+ years of exp in programming PHP/MYSQL. All details of how the work inflow will go has been explained on PMB. Please check before taking a decision.