A website based on Drupal needs to be updated. There is a bug in the module "Image Caption" ([url removed, login to view]) which needs a patch ([url removed, login to view]).
I tried to implement this patch on my own as described on the issue / bug report, but every time I did it, the functionality of Ajax breaks sidewide. Perhaps here is to do a bit more work. By itself it is a very simple patch.
You'll get access to my test-system to do the task. After that I'll check it for functionality.
15 freelancers are bidding on average €223 for this job
This is my job. I can do it. ======================================================================================================================================================
Hi, I can do this task as i have similar work [url removed, login to view] me so that i show you similar work done. Waiting for your valuable response! Thanks