Drupal files are located in a ZIP file from previous server, along with MySQL database dump of existing Drupal data.
Apache, PHP, and MySQL (with PhPMyAdmin) already installed and operational
Work to be performed:
1) Ensure VPS meets Drupal requirements (Apache and PHP already installed, PHP may need additional extensions loaded).
2) Configure Apache, PHP, and MySQL as needed.
3) Copy Drupal files from ZIP to server, install as necessary.
4) Copy MySQL files from ZIP to server, install as necessary.
5) Perform additional migration tasks as necessary.
6) Test Drupal installation.