Configure Drupal on VPS
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $43 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Drupal files are located in a ZIP file from previous server, along with MySQL database dump of existing Drupal data.
Apache, PHP, and MySQL (with PhPMyAdmin) already installed and operational
Work to be performed:
1) Ensure VPS meets Drupal requirements (Apache and PHP already installed, PHP may need additional extensions loaded).
2) Configure Apache, PHP, and MySQL as needed.
3) Copy Drupal files from ZIP to server, install as necessary.
4) Copy MySQL files from ZIP to server, install as necessary.
5) Perform additional migration tasks as necessary.
6) Test Drupal installation.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online