Create an admin section for fyifuse.com employees and add to our existing admin section
This project was successfully completed by techno20 for $589 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $700 USD
Completed In30 days
We would like a separate login office for our fyi fuse employees, that holds various information that will help them sell our products to business clients.
The employee login office should hold these key essentials:
1. Keep an updated total commission for the month
2. Display potential pay, commission and upcoming pay dates (which are the 1st and 15th every month)
3. Keep a list of the names of account holders and it should come with: Business name, twitter/facebook information, telephone number, email and physical address
4. To help employees schedule appointments with business clients it should have an option of the last contact date and time of potential clients also that also comes with a comment box of what was discussed.
5. Employees should be able to change and retrieve or reset their password or ID if it is lost. They should be able to do this through the email that they have on file.
6. Have a calendar/scheduler that allows our employees set appointments, create notes and to upload notes from other devices such as a memory card.
7. Each employee should receive a special code (the code is supplied by us) that allows our main admin section to keep track of what banner is being sold, which client is purchasing the banner and which employee was in charge of the sale.
Our admin section that controls the employee section should have:
1. This section should the capabilities for our admin section to upload potential leads for our employee to follow. This section should have business contact information, category, email, and a telephone numbers.
2. We should be able to create employee codes that will be used by other businesses clients when completing a banner or video upload. The code should give us the capabilities to offer and change the discounts on banners and videos as we desire.
3. Also we should be able to create an ID and temporary password for all new employees.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online