The front end of the application will be written by another team. The idea is to create a webservice to create anonymous chatboxes with limited lifespans.
- People join a chatbox by just clicking the link that has been randomly generated for the first user in the chatbox.
- Users have a very limited profile. Profile updates are pushed through websockets to all connected users.
- Communication between front and backend is done by websockets and ajax fallback
- The chatbox is automatically destroyed at the end of the lifespan.
- The lifespan of the chatbox can be changed during its lifetime
- A person creates a new chatbox by surfing to a link with a nonexisting chatbox url
example: [url removed, login to view] - if exists: join this chatroom else create this chatroom
- There is no login information for the first user or admin. The first person does receive an 'admin'-url where he can change settings of the chatbox.
A password can be set on a chatbox to create more private chatsessions.
This can be written in other languages but I do prefer PHP or node.js. A good reason for using other languages can be proposed.
13 freelancers are bidding on average ₱21814 for this job
Recently I've been playing with a Node.js framework which I think would be perfect for this project. I would include a basic (i.e. ugly) frontend as well. I've PMed you with some more details. Thanks!