MS Exchange 2003 Implementation
- Status Closed
- Budget $500 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 7
A small business needs implementation of MS Exchange 2003. Here are the things required:
1. Setup firewall with DMZ support
2. Install Windows 2003
3. Install / deploy exchange 2003 using front-end / back end condiguration and also configure outlook web access.
4. setup VPN to two remote offices.
5. Enable road warriors to connect to main office network, and also be able to use outlook webaccess.
Already T1 connection is available to the three locations.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Exchange 2003Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online