Fix Drupal Application in Wordpress Site
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $224 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We have a multi-language Wordpress site, in which there also resides a Drupal application. To make the Drupal application multilingual, we have applied the Drupal i18n collection of modules.
Currently, we are having an issue whereby the application uses Google Translate to translate a specific portion of the site, when in fact those translations have already been done and Google Translate is incorrectly translating over top of those. We need a Drupal expert to fix this issue, so that the proper translations are rendered on the application. [To be very specific, these translations are related to train lines and station in Tokyo. They have been properly translated, but Google Translate is overwriting the Japanese characters (kanji) with the Latin alphabet (romaji) spellings.]
Once the issue has been fixed, the entire application (Wordpress site + Drupal app) should be uploaded to a clean server instance (we're changing hosting providers). So you will make the changes locally, then upload those changes to the new server.
- Unix/Linux (You must be perfectly at ease operating within a Linux environment using the shell. The server is running Ubuntu [url removed, login to view] and no desktop GUI is or will be installed)
- Drupal: Must be comfortable working with Drupal modules, in particular the i18n collection of modules for site internationalization
- Wordpress: Must be an expert Wordpress system admin
- Solid PHP expertise
- MySQL (The application's database is in MySQL, so obviously a critical component for success)
**Japanese language familiarity would be helpful, though is not required for this project.
For you or your organization to be shortlisted for this project you must meet the following requirements:
- Must show and demonstrate relevant references to past work related to this project
- Code must be clean, efficient and WELL DOCUMENTED!
- Must have a Freelancer rating >=4.5
- Must be able to communicate freely in English
Short-listed candidates will receive further questions and detailed requirements. Recently we have experienced freelancers failing to follow through on their projects, so please bid ONLY if you are serious about doing a thorough job. Please reference past feedback - we do our best to support the freelancer at every possible step, and when the project is completed we pay immediately.
Thank you for considering our project. Happy bidding and good luck!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online