GUI for managing switch interfaces
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $156 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $300 USD
I need a mockup GUI for a Windows application that will be used to allow network administrators assign MAC addresses to a specific port and interface to a router. This is just the GUI interface, not the code that communicates to the routers themselves.
A typical usage scenario would be as follows:
An administrator starts the app, selects a switch (By it's user defined name ) from a dropdown listbox and is shown the assigned MAC Address, the computer name (if known) for every port for every interface on that switch. From here, the administrator could add additional MAC addresses to a port, shutdown a port so that it was unable to be used as well as set an expiration date for when the port will be shutdown in the future.
The mockup GUI needs to demonstrate the following:
1. How a user would add new switches to the system. This would include a user defined name of the switch, it's IP address, the number of interfaces on the switch and the number of ports per interface.
2. How a user would would add/remove MAC addresses from a specific port, on a specific interface on a specific switch.
3. How a user would set an expiration date to have a port shutdown as well as how the user would manually shutdown a port.
4. How a user would be able to press an "emergency" button that would shut down all ports on all switches.
5. How a user could easily tell which MAC addresses were assigned to a specific port, on a specific interface on a specific switch.
The application will eventually be written in C#, so the mockup needs to be done in C#.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online