Linux Vpn Server - ( PPTP, Radius, Web Integration )
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $483 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We want to provide VPN service where users can connect to our vpn server with a user/pass and surf the internet & download without having to expose their real ip address.
here's what i need.
Our choice of Server OS - Linux
Client - Any OS to connect
1) Secure PPTP or IPSEC VPN
3) Radius Server - Freeradius installation & mysql integration with users database.
3) Easy Web interface to manage add/edit/remove users.
4) IP Management - Ability to set users to use dynamic from a ip pool or a static dedicated ip.
6) Website - Users registration, pay for vpn service via paypal
7) Admin Control panel - User management/edit/add/remove.
We need a Expert who already done this type of project, its simple but has to be done right.
Few example of sites running this service : [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online