I am having a lot of problems with my site because many times the files are lost or attacked by hackers which brings down the site. Now, i am looking for a smart solution to mirror the live site in a third party server and whenever the primary site is down the url can be redirected to the secondary site for seamless continuous operation of the site. Can this be done?
What i want is the following :-
1) Whenever a database record is added to the primary site it shd also update the secondary site so as to keep the secondary site in tandem with the primary site always.
2) When i want to switch the primary site to the secondary site, it can be done easily and the secondary site shd contain the latest database records exactly the same as the primary site to provide continuos operation seamlessly.
3) Once the primary site is back to operation, i press a button in the secondary site so that the primary site is synchronized with the latest database records captured in the secondary site during the downtime and then i redirect the url back to the primary site.
Please bid only if you have done a similar mirroring project earlier which is working fine and managed to reduce the downtime 100%!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).