We have a Windows 2008 Hyper-V virtual server which we use for hosting some web sites. There are a few things that need to be configured on this box. However, we are short on time and just need someone to take care it for us.
We will be using both IIS and WAMP (Windows-Apache-MySQL-PHP) on this box. (The box has two IP addresses--one for IIS and the other for Apache.)
Following are our issues and needs.
1. Apache 2.2, PHP [url removed, login to view] , and MySQL are installed. However, for some reason, Apache will NOT load when PHP is enabled as a module. We need to troubleshoot and fix this.
2. We need to set up SMTP to function correctly with IIS.
3. We need to set up PHP mail properly. It must be able to accommodate sending mail from different sites.
4. When the Apache mod_rewrite is enabled, Apache will not load. This may be due to an issue with the second IP address. We aren't sure. We need for you to troubleshoot.
5. The second IP address (used for Apache) can be pinged from the computer but cannot be reached remotely. Our ISP checked and said the IP is setup correctly and we should be able to connect. We need to correct this issue.
Several of these issues are likely related and can probably be corrected very easily. We just need to get it done.
If you are able to take care of these items successfully, we may interested in having you help us out as needed on an ongoing basis. We will have more administration work as we move forward.
Thanks for your help.