1. I need NIC bondnig on my server to increase bandwith speed, I'll have 3x1gbps ethernet lines connected to back of my server
2. All the datacenter will do is to plug cat5 cables into 3 ports on my server, using a (dual port ethernet controller) and the (single onboard ethernet)
3. That means you will have 3 lines (3x1gbps) all fully dedicated ethernet cables connected to the back of my server..
4. Talking with the datacenter there telling me to do NIC Bonding to get the full 3gbps speed, but they don't do it themselves. So i need help
5. I'm using the (Syba Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet Network PCI-express x1 Controller Card SY-PEX24028) and the onboard Ethernet port for 3 ethernet connections
22 freelancers are bidding on average $101 for this job
Hi I have 7+ years of experience on Linux system Administration, Load Balancing NIC bonding is easy task for me. I can do this job very easily. Let me do this job. -
I can take care of this very easily for you , im a sys admin for a big data center in motnreal, and deal with these kind of things on a daily basis. Which flavour of linux are you running?
I have 14 years of Linux administration experience. I can set this up for you quickly and reliably, and give you instructions on how to do it for yourself if you ever run into this issue in the future.
I have done linux bonding so many time in our live environment and it is running on the Linux shorewall firewall and centos. Give me a opportunity to resolve your issue. Have a nice