We have a large website sitting on a dedicated server (Intel Xeon-Harpertown 5420-Quadcore [2.5GHz]).
We are currently experiencing performance issues resulting in long page loads. We are looking for an experienced system administrator to:
- Review our server configuration and website to make recommendations to enable significant performance (page load time) improvements
- Optimize setup of Apache and MySQL
- Identify DNS configuration issues and make recommendations
- Provide input on optimizing bandwidth for anticipated site growth
- Provide input on site security
27 freelancers are bidding on average $161 for this job
Hello, I am an experienced Level 3 System Administrator. I have done similar work before and have good experience in cpanel. I am ready to start. Hope we can work together.