I am currently looking for a Linux Server Administrator to join our well established business.
As a key member of the IT team, you will be responsible for the implementation and upkeep of a number of business critical Linux based systems.
You will monitor and respond to server issues quickly and liaise with external providers where necessary to ensure maximum uptime.
You will face many challenges and provide solutions that are both cost effective and scalable.
This challenging senior role requires a flexible and experienced individual who is not afraid to adapt to unfamiliar situations.
- 2 years experience of supporting Linux based servers. Specifically LAMP / NginX / Ubuntu
- Proven experience in capacity planning and scalable system design.
- Knowledge of network design and technologies.
- Good people skills. Successful candidate will be expected to deal with both external suppliers and provide internal desktop support in-between projects.
- Must have experience of virtualisation in a cross Windows / Linux environment.
- Must have a 'Can Do' attitude. If asked to do something unfamiliar, you will take the initiative to research and test before deployment.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $33/hour for this job
Hi, I would be the right candidate for you. WIth my proven skills of more than 7 years and full time hands on experience I believe that I can deliver what you require. You can check my PM for further details.
I am an experienced Linux administrator. Please be more detailed about your requirements so then I could estimate time and effort and adjust my bid accordingly.