MS Windows 2000 Bulk User Creation from CSV file
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 4
Create users from a csv file into a MS Windows 2000 ADSI. The software needs to do the following:
1. ability to set corporate standard naming convention eg username=surnamefirstinitial or username=[url removed, login to view] etc. for domain logons and e-mail addresses using input from the csv file.
2. create user in ADSI specified OU or OU's and groups
3. create mailbox in MS Exchange 2000 defined mailstore
4. enter details into the ADSI (all default options eg name, address, telephone number etc) from csv file
5. set default logon script for users
6. set user password according to field in csv file
Additional features would be modifying bulk users that already exist in the ADSI (eg telephone number, address, group memberships etc).
Most functionality is already available for free download from MS ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc) but nothing that is user friendly. Something is required to make the bulk user creation procedure easier.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Exchange 2000
Any programming language
## Deadline information
Software must be completed within 72 hrs of bid acceptance.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online