This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
hello everyone, I need a verified paypal account created for me from india or anyother country that can accept paypal payments. please send in any of your questions. thanks
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jan 9, 2008 7:03:21 AM:
I earn some $100 - $250 per month in a very legitimate way by bloging. But unfortunately since i'm from sri lanka, i can not receive this money to my verified paypal account in sri lanka (paypal doesn't allow money to be received). So what i need is a way to get a paypal account from another country and get it verified. Or if there are other solutions, please let me know.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online