Business Process Outsourcing Project(BPO)
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $248 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
My client is looking for a project expert to handle their BPO project. For your information, our client is a company that specislized in BPO. As all their client details are P&C, thus we're looking for someone that are reliable and can work with us in a long term basis.
If you are being selected, we will expect you to come out with a proposal on "How to increase our productivity and to serve our clients better". For your information, we're going to have more project for you if we found that you are good and reliable person.
This bid is just meant to identify the right person that could work with us.
You are required to submit a proposal that could satisfy us on the following before we accept your bid:
1. Assume that you are being asked to develop a process to maintain the contact list of a BPO company that handles customer's human resource data for a company that have subsidiaries in various countries, kindly prepare a proposal that indicate more about the process needed. Details needed in the proposal is:
a) How to maintain the contact list?
b) What is the procedure involved when the person in charge for the specific country changed?How are we going to maintain and ensure that the list are always up to date?For example: via web site etc
c) We want to ensure that only the person in charge stated in the contact list could submit the human resource data for us to process. This is the reason why the contact person is very important.
Please don't feel hesitate to ask more questions if you still having doubts.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online