This is a CMS script for a humor and entertainment website, similar to other humor websites out there, I'd like to have a website where it allows myself to post media (text,clips, movies, films, games, links, etc...) as well as allow public/registered members to post them (through approval).
Please know that you're bidding on creation of a custom CMS Script along with a site design to go with the script.
- Registration/Profile management: visitors can register new account and manage personal information.
- Submit new post: select category and post type (text,file,movie,game or link). depending on selected type user will get certain form to create his post.
- Each post should be approved by admin before it is published.
- Comment posts: each post can be commented. comments should be pre-moderated by admin.
- Rate post: each post can be rated, with cheat protection.
- Favorites: you can add post in favorites list.
- Send link to friend: user can choose to send link to the post to friend.
- Users management: list/edit/delete users and profiles.
- Moderator management: list/edit/delete/add moderators. Moderator can access admin section to approve/decline posts/comments only.
- Categories management: list/edit/delete/add categories.
- Manage posts/comments: admin will get additional options for posts/comments on site: delete/edit.
- Approve posts: all incoming posts will be stored here before it is approved/declined.
- Approve comments: all incoming comments will be stored here before it is approved/declined.
Post links should be SE-friendly and looks like: [[url removed, login to view]],
Layout design: New layout should be created and integrated into script.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Delivery should also come with a design integrated into the script, design should be easy to modify. It should be simple, unique, professional and theme-oriented to the website at hand.
5) Lifetime support for free, or fee (negotiable) on bug-fixes, server move, etc...
It should be php/mysql running under linux environment.
Script should be compatible with all browsers: IE, Firefox, Opera, Netscape, and many more.