Program to parse DB4 files into SQL Database (Drop)
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $241 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This will be a program that will take files put in a specific directory and will put these into a SQL Database.
File Example that will need to be processed is attached. I need a small application that will processes these files.
1) A way to see that new ZIP file have been uploaded
2) The files will then be coped to a folder and unpacked
3) The unpacked files will be loaded it to the SQL tables
4) A date/time stamp will be put in each new table file
5) A ID will be place in each new table file this iD matches the name of the ZIP file
6) The unpacked Dbase files will then be delete
9) New claims from SQL will be put in to Dbase files (EMS)
The main thing is to read these files and put them into DB.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online